On this page
Investigating Housing Solutions (IHS)
It is made up of
- up to 75 hours of support coordination to develop your IHS Housing Plan, including up to 20 hours that can be used to contract allied health assessments
- up to 50 hours of allied health assessments
More information on IHS can be found in the Resources section of this website.
Victorian Housing Register (VHR)
This is for people:
- who are homeless and receiving support
- are escaping or have escaped family violence
- with a disability or significant support needs
- with special housing needs.
Register of Interest
This is for all eligible applicants to register their interest in social housing. Register of Interest is how people can register their interest in being considered for social housing. When you complete the Register of Interest you can choose Public Housing or Community Housing or both.